WHAT BLOGGING CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Over 90% of homeowners look online for information during their home search process. As a result, online content marketing has become the new frontier for Real Estate Agents.
Why? It’s inexpensive, highly effective, and the competition is still low. Unconvinced yet? Here are more reasons why you ought to be doing it since yesterday.
- Companies that blog receive 55% more website visitors than companies that do not blog.
- Because blogging drives people to your website, there is more opportunity to convert visitors into customers.
- Pull in your leads, rather than push. Most real estate marketing tactics focus on pushing potential leads into a sales funnel.
A push strategy involves “taking the product to the customer”. It’s sales 101. Cold calls, billboards, bench ads, etc. These are what most customers associate with real estate agents. And more often than not, they’re negative associations. (You don’t want this.)
Pull marketing, on the other hand, is typically a positive experience. This is when you provide enough value for the customer to arrive at your product of their own free will. This is sales 2.0. Word of mouth, referrals, and (you guessed it) online content.
- It’s a SEO dream: link to relevant pages on your website and social media profiles, use targeted keywords & tagged images, and update frequently… you’ll be on your way to ranking higher in search engine results.
- Blogging allows for feedback and client interaction. Invite your readers to leave questions and comments. You can even devote a new blog post to answering some of the good ones.
- You get the opportunity to sound smart and be the authority in your field. Use your real estate savvy and insider knowledge to write impressive content, earning the trust and business of your readers.
Blogging may seem like just another task demanding your already limited time, but the benefits are real. We understand that there is just so much a Realtor has to do in one day so here’s a suggestion.
Why not hire your very own Virtual Assistant to do it for you and we’re not just talking about blogging but your whole marketing from content creation, photo manipulation, drip campaigns, video editing and everything else that goes under the cloud of marketing!
Give us a call at (877) 561-2778 or email us via email@example.com to know more.
About the writer: Shaura Cuyan writes about all the hottest Real Estate trends and predictions for Summit VA Solutions! She has previously written for a number of freelancing gigs and writes her own blog on lifestyle and current issues. She is a Graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Communication, taking up her Masters in Development Communication.