According to Statista, the number of users in the United States has grown from 213.03 million in 2017 to 223.03 million in 2020. That’s an increase of 10 million in just a span of 3 years. It is this fact that many entrepreneurs and businesses are starting to direct their marketing efforts to Facebook Pages and Ads, and Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Businesses are no exceptions.
Contrary to what most people think, using Facebook as a marketing tool is no walk in the park. It demands careful planning and long hours of execution. And who has the skill and energy for that, you say? Your Virtual Assistant!
Market your Business effectively on Facebook.
Hire a Summit Virtual Assistant to do these and more:
Promotional Photos and Banners: As most people say, “presentation is everything”. Your Real Estate Business’s Facebook Page and posts should reflect the quality service that your business provides and the standards by which it adheres. Working closely with you, your Virtual Assistant can do just that – making sure that your real estate business brand is evident in your Facebook Page banner and posts.
• Promotional Photos and Banners: As most people say, “presentation is everything”. Your Real Estate Business’s Facebook Page and posts should reflect the quality service that your business provides and the standards by which it adheres. Working closely with you, your Virtual Assistant can do just that – making sure that your real estate business brand is evident in your Facebook Page banner and posts.
• Video Content: If photos catch attention, videos keep them. A video post should keep your audience’s attention and turn visual stimulation into an experience. However, publishing videos requires timing. Surely a Real Estate Agent’s busy schedule can’t accommodate that, but a Virtual Assistant can manage tasks to publish videos at the best time.
• Facebook Stories: They say that eyes are the windows to the soul. Well, we’d like to think that your Facebook stories are the windows to your Facebook Page. Facebook Story is a relatively new feature that, when done right, effectively increases Page Views and Engagement. These are practically teasers that lure your audience into visiting your page and/or sending you a message. Multiple Facebook Stories can be added and published to ensure your continued Facebook presence in your network. A skilled Virtual Assistant can add to your Facebook Stories in a timely manner for a more effective marketing campaign.
• Boost Posts: Basically a paid advertisement, boosting your posts will definitely extend your reach beyond your Facebook network for a specified period with a monetary equivalent. Your virtual assistant can boost posts of your choice and gather data to measure the effect of boosting for future reference.
• Engagement: All these Facebook Marketing features are sure fire ways to increase traffic on your Real Estate Business’s Facebook Page. This entails prospective clients engaging with you at any time. Don’t let those leads go to waste. Make sure you have a Summit Virtual Assistant to manage engagements and get those leads!
Spare yourself the stress and frustration running a Facebook Marketing Campaign for your Real Estate Business. Save those creative juices you so need for other business-related endeavors you have to accomplish.
Call us today to learn more about how Summit VA Solutions can help you! Call us at 877 561 2778 or send us an e-mail thru firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the writer: Graduate with Diploma in Information Technology and Business Administration major in marketing & management. Former teacher for secondary and tertiary level. Former Trainer for Medicare customer support John used to write articles for Houston Real Estate investing and management.