Whether you're new to the world of virtual assistants or have had the idea to outsource someone to help you with your real estate business, I want to explain to you what having a virtual assistant truly means.
Sometimes real estate agents think that a VA is someone that helps with just admin work or secretarial work. But in Summit VA Solutions' case, a virtual assistant is someone that is working virtually to assist you in any or all aspects of your business.
Our Virtual Assistants can assist you with:
- Administrative tasks. Surely.
- Marketing, like digital marketing, email marketing, social media.
- Organize your appointments and schedule... and many more!
Basically, anything that you need for your business can be done virtually.
Let me just share with you the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant with Summit VA Solutions.
1. Our virtual assistants are located in the Philippines. That means you get access to professional talents for a fraction of the cost compared to hiring an in-house assistant.
2. Another benefit of having a Summit virtual assistant is that you're not limited to the hours of work that they do. Normally, when you hire an in-house assistant they work, let's say 8 am to 5 pm. Whereas with a virtual assistant, you can request a schedule that will be beneficial for you and your business. Our virtual assistants work according to your time, your schedule.
3. With a virtual assistant in your team, you don't have to worry about office space. They work from their own homes and you can hire as many as you want without you worrying about a place where to put them all in.
So how much time can you expect to save with a virtual assistant? I think the right question should be "How much are you willing to invest in freedom?". If you're willing to invest in having a virtual assistant work 40 hours a week then you've got 40 hours of your time back for you to focus on growing your business and do what matters most.
I hope in this blog I've given you some ideas on what a virtual assistant can do for your real estate business.
If you're thinking about the idea of having a virtual assistant, then this is where we come in. We provide the best real estate-trained virtual assistants that will help your business grow and we will make sure to guide you along the way on how to actually work effectively with them.
Scale your business, get more done and improve your bottom line, contact us to learn more.
WE PROVIDE A FREE BUSINESS STRATEGY SESSION
Request a free consultation & learn how Summit VA Solutions can save you time & money!
Call us at 877 561 2778 or send us an email thru firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the writer: Graduate with Diploma in Information Technology and Business Administration major in marketing & management. Former teacher for secondary and tertiary level. Former Trainer for Medicare customer support John used to write articles for Houston Real Estate investing and management.